VPN or Virtual Private Network is a recent technology that ensures safe and secure connection to the Internet without any threat of a security breach. VPN has recently become a trend amongst corporate and business sectors. In this age where cyber crimes are at large, not only has VPN become a trend but also a necessity especially in the corporate sector. With cyber crimes imposing a loss of more than $3 trillion globally, VPN is a must for every business.
iPhone 4 VPN:
VPN can be used anywhere with mobile devices that utilize a Wi-Fi connection or cellular data network, which has become a habit nowadays. Apple’s latest smartphone i.e. iPhone 4 also has the capability to connect to a VPN network and is extremely easy to set up.
iphone 4 Configuration:
You can set up a VPN connection on an iPhone 4 by following these simple steps.
1. On the Home screen tap Settings.
- Description: (Enter the name of the Group e.g. My VPN)
- Server: (Enter the name or IP address of the server)
- Account: (Account ID provided to you)
- RSA SecureID: (Usually turned OFF, turn it ON to enable RSA SecureID token)
- Password: (Password to your Account ID)
- Secret: (Group’s shared secret, configured during set up phase of the server)
- Send All Traffic: (Usually turned ON, turn it OFF to enable split tunneling)
Best VPN Providers For iPhone 4
|Rank||Provider||Starting Price||Visit Provider Site|
|1||ExpressVPN||$8.32 /Month||Visit Provider Site|
|2||TotalVPN||$7.49 /Month||Visit Provider Site|
|3||IPvanish||$10.00/Month||Visit Provider Site|
|4||StrongVPN||$21/ 3 Months||Visit Provider Site|
|5||VyprVPN||$14.95/Month||Visit Provider Site|