Best VPN For Venezuela

by Mike on February 17, 2012

in VPN

The internet has seen rapid growth in the last decade. Venezuela has also seen its fair share of all this development. Although internet users in the country are far less as compared to population but growth in the field has been immense. According to national reports, only 4% of the total population used internet in 2000 but now this figure has seen a big increase of nearly 30%. Today in Venezuela almost 34% of the total population uses the internet. Although this figure Is not as high as in some other countries but we can surely see that the rate at which internet is penetrating into the society is pretty high.

With the increase in number of internet subscribers or users in Venezuela, the amount of online activity related to various businesses has also increased. People are more interested than ever in setting up their online websites and using the internet for fast communication and information sharing.


Primary Internet Usage in Venezuela

We know that a lot of information is shared between people on the internet in Venezuela. Not all, but a large part of this information would be related to various business. We know that privacy and security is a major issue when it comes to online interaction. We also know that among the internet users, 75% are youth. This means that apart from businesses, entertainment is also much desired by the internet users In Venezuela.

Uses of VPN in Venezuela:

Internet censorship in Venezuela is pretty lenient and online censorship is almost non-existent yet. However, if you really think about it, there are a lot of other websites that have excluded Venezuela from the list. These also include sites like HULU, Netflix and ITV. So if you are a Hollywood fan and like their flicks, you are certainly going to be disappointed when these sites will tell you that you cannot watch them because you are not in a supported area. Another need of customers in Venezuela is to have secure business communication over the internet. All of this can be done using a virtual private network.

How will VPN help you in Venezuela?

A virtual private network will transform your Venezuela IP to any other IP of your choice. For example if you think someone is monitoring your IP, just change it and take and IP of UK using VPN and your business communication will be safe. Similarly, if you want to watch awesome Hollywood flicks on Netflix in Venezuela, you just have to change your IP to that of US using a VPN and you will have high speed access to the website. A VPN will make your internet experience much more resourceful and refreshing.

Best VPN Service Providers for Venezuela

There are a number of VPN service providers that claim to provide service in Venezuela but what you need is a VPN service provider that will have a number of servers and strong infrastructure to meet your every request with a high speed data connection. The below mentioned VPN service providers will provide a particularly good service in Venezuela at and amazing good price. Enjoy the freedom!

Rank Provider Starting Price Visit Provider Site
1 ExpressVPN $6.67 /Month Visit Provider Site
2 Hidemyass $11.52 /Month Visit Provider Site
3 IPvanish $10.00/Month Visit Provider Site
4 StrongVPN $21/ 3 Months Visit Provider Site
5 VyprVPN $14.95/Month Visit Provider Site
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: