VPN, short for virtual private network provides the user with an encrypted gateway to the Internet, securely and anonymously. The packets sent over the network are encrypted in such a way that even the ISP (Internet Service Provider) can’t decrypt it. The IP address is also cloaked with a dummy IP address. Similar to a proxy server, VPN not only provides one with secure browsing but it also protects other connection such as SMTP, IMAP4, FTP and POP3. It even secures all IM discussions, truly giving you privacy.
Among many reasons to get a virtual private network these are the top ten reasons:
- IP Masking: Over a VPN your IP is hidden and a dummy IP is shown in its place. It helps you conduct transactions online and make people believe that you are stationed somewhere else rather you are conducting some fraudulent venture. This will also help you access you PayPal accounts from other countries as they don’t allow access to the countries outside their regions.
- Unlimited access: Some countries or ISPs have blocked websites like Facebook and Skype. Facebook is like the biggest flick of this era, no teenager can live without. Get a virtual private network and get access to all the blocked sites.
- Protection: Getting a virtual private network provides the user with a secure and anonymous SSL 128 bit encrypted connection, which helps you avoid DNS spoofing and other attacks.
- Speed: Some censored sites take a lot of time to load some pages/articles because the ISP will be doing a text search for any mentioning of a censored topic. A VPN provides you a secure gateway, providing a fast access to all articles and at a very fast speed.
- Privacy: Working over a Wi-Fi network is usually risky, anyone in the network can eavesdrop on your conversations using easily available software called packet sniffer. Unless the site you are using uses a secure https connection anyone can record almost everything. Over a VPN the connection is secure from the start; you don’t need https or any extra security. Everything is secure.
- Usage: Some ISPs have limited volumes, getting a VPN means unlimited data transfer.
- Compatibility: Unlike some ISPs, most Virtual Private Networks come with a wide compatibility. VPNs are usually compatible with all operating systems, may that be Linux, Windows or Mac.
- Extend your access: Some websites like pandora.com and hulu.com are geographically limited. VPN overcomes the limitation and provides access with full functionality.
- Ease of use: To install and use VPN no specific hardware is required. It is very easy to install and use.
- Unlimited Access: Secure VPN service provides boundless access with no additional charges for bandwidth or length of access nor the rate or volume of data transfer so that you don’t need to worry about your budget or security.
Buy Best VPN Service
Choosing the right service provider is always a problem. We have tested a wide range of different VPN service providers and have listed the best in the table below. Just click the providers name, choose a package and enjoy being Anonymous!
|Rank||Provider||Starting Price||Visit Provider Site|
|1||ExpressVPN||$8.32 /Month||Visit Provider Site|
|2||Hidemyass||$11.52 /Month||Visit Provider Site|
|3||IPvanish||$10.00/Month||Visit Provider Site|
|4||StrongVPN||$21/ 3 Months||Visit Provider Site|
|5||VyprVPN||$14.95/Month||Visit Provider Site|